Internal and external bleaching of tooth 21 with Bleach‘n Smile Automix
A case report by dentists Vera Hofstetter and Cecilia Heizmann
- Polishing the tooth and anesthesia (1/100,000 Ubistesin).
- Apply Kofferdam.
- Access cavity from palatinal to crestal.
- Application of a Harvard cement liner (1 mm).
- First, apply Bleach'n Smile internally.
- Next, apply Bleach'n Smile externally.
- Light exposure: 10 min.
- Flush out material with water and dry with a gentle stream of air.
Repeat this procedure up to three times to reach the desired result.
Illustrated Step-by-Step user report
This case study is not an instruction leaflet. Please adhere to the instructions provided with the material and/or equipment. The responsibility for the treatment remains with the attending dentist.
Download this case study as PDF file:Read now!