For the purchase of this product please contact our service teamRequest offer
- Questions about the product? We are glad to be here for you!
Tizian Blanks NEM are made from a biocompatible non-precious alloy on CoCr basis. The blanks are free of nickel and beryllium.
Mill your crowns and bridges from Tizian Blanks NEM. Specifically well suited bonding oxide formers ensure an optimal metal ceramic bond. Its Vickers hardness of 320 HV10 makes the CoCr material easy to mill and to polish.
- Crowns and bridges to be veneered with ceramics
- Inlays and onlays
- Special restorations such as cantilever bridges or attachment parts: responsibility of the attending dentist (evaluation ot the responsibility)
- Homogenous quality
- Excellent surface quality
- Ideal Vickers hardness (320 HV10)
- Free of molybdenum for a smooth for a smooth movement of the telescopic crowns
- Clean material removal for a long service-life of the mills
- Stable CTE value for safe veneering
- Density: 8.3 g/cm³
- E-module: 190 GPa
- Vickers hardness: > 320 HV10
- Melting point (solidus/liquidus): 1390 / 1415 °C
- CTE value (25-500 °C): 14.5 10-6K-1
- Elongation at break: 10 %
|Shape:||98 mm, round|