For the purchase of this product please contact our service teamRequest offer
- Questions about the product? We are glad to be here for you!
Milled blanks made from polyether ether ketone (PEEK) are ideally suited to the manufacture of removable replacement teeth. With suitable surface conditioning, PEEK can be dressed with common veneer composites.
Benefits for you:
- Good gliding properties, so an ideal replacement for Galvanic electroplating
- High plaque resistance
- High elasticity at low E modulus
- MMA and benzoyl peroxide free
- Break resistant and highly resistant to chemicals
- X ray opaque
- Can be sterilised
|Shape:||98 mm, round|