For the purchase of this product please contact our service teamRequest offer
There is a new zirconium dioxide for everyone!
priti®multidisc ZrO₂ multicolor Extra Translucent with a translucence of 45 % and flexural strength > 1,150 MPa.
A cleverly devised zirconium dioxide concept which is an outstanding choice for almost every user. It makes working matchlessly easy. Beautiful & strong! Real aesthetics - one fits all!
priti®multidisc ZrO₂ Extra Translucent are excellently suited to the production of
- monolithic fully anatomic and partially or fully veneered crowns and bridges with up to 16 units
- individual abutments for anterior and side teeth on abutment teeth and implants
What makes this product so special is its well-balanced relationship between high transparency and flexural strength. This indicates it for an especially wide range of indications.
- Zirconium dioxide type II, class 5 according to DIN EN ISO 6872
- Flexural strength > 1,150 MPa
- Exceptional transparency of 45 %
- Thin wall thickness in the anterior tooth range of 0.4 mm and in the side tooth range of 0.6 mm for individual crowns
- Precise margins and edges because of a highly condensed material
- Can be veneered with close to every commercially available ceramic material which is adjusted to the CTE 10 · 10-6 K-1 of ZrO₂
- Batch-independent color accuracy
- Homogeneous colorization
- Reproducible colors
|Shape:||98 mm, round|