For the purchase of this product please contact our service teamRequest offer
Expert version including access to the complete development surface for the development of your own milling strategies.
Smart high-end CAM solution with full flexibility!
iCAM V5 software lets you calculate 5-axis simultaneous milling data in a highly precise way to achieve an excellent surface condition and outstanding fit. Especially when working with hard materials such as glass ceramics, CoCr or titanium, it is decisive to have precise, high-definition milling data for an excellent fit and for a long tool service life. The extremely high definition of the milling files facilitates an absolutely smooth and precise machine operation which helps to achieve a longer tool service life. By means of pre-defined milling strategies for all conventional materials and types of operation, the iCAM V5 smart offers you a valuable CAM solution which will increase the productivity of the CAD/CAM system.
Furthermore, iCAM V5 smart includes essential features such as fully automatic placement of the object in the blank, dynamic height optimization, removal and attachment of support bars, automatic creation of sinter carriers for zirconium dioxide and sintering metals as well as the exceptional flexibility when integrating additional milling tools or own milling strategies.
Includes implant module
When working with implants, implant geometries which are issued in STL-format by the CAD can be replaced by high-definition and detailed vector connection geometries with the "ReFit"-system. This facilitates an even more precise processing and, first and foremost, it guarantees a consistent reproducibility.
- 5-axis simultaneous processing and/or 3+2 processing to achieve undercuts
- No yearly license fees
- Unlimited term
- Fully automated and easy handling with "Wizard Workflow"
- "ReFit" - abutment exchange geometries
- Auto-nesting feature
- Placement of support bars across all operations
- Shaded modern multilayer display
- Blank and job documentation
- Full collision control
- Full high-end iCAM V5 performance with smart user interface
- Calculation of milling path with an optic residual material display
- 64-Bit Multicore support
- Mills nearly all conventional dental materials
- Steady expansion of prefabricated abutment systems
- Individual settings for fit parameters for cavities and different interface geometries