For the purchase of this product please contact our service teamRequest offer
- Questions about the product? We are glad to be here for you!
A strong system, even suited to the production of CoCr frameworks.
For an especially wide range of applications.
Work more economically by saving precious time. No matter what your plans are: Tizian Cut 5 dry Pro offers fast workflows and is a great asset in the digitization of dentistry. Equipped with the revolutionary DirectDisc Technology for blank fixation (tool-free blank fixation), the machine can load material quicker and easier than before. An integration ionizer for the neutralization of static charge of acrylic chips as well as an improved air circulation in the work chamber minimize the time you spend cleaning. What's more: The integrated camera is another highlight which facilitates the support.
- Extraordinary precision: Premium spindle with 4-fold hybrid ceramic ball bearing for highest concentricity, 3 μm repetitive accuracy
- Powerful & robust: mills the hardest materials in the market, such as CoCr, strong 500 W spindle and 60,000 rpm, heavy industrial quality for a maximum of rigidity, massive cast machine base for lowest vibration
- Economy: Ionizer and improved air circulation for easy machine cleaning, DirectDisc Technology for revolutionary blank fixation, automatic tool changer for up to 16 tools, very easy handling via included CAM-Software DentalCAM with DirectMill function
- 5-axis simulaneous operation
- Tilt angle of up to ± 35 degrees
- Automatic tool changer for up to 16 tools
- Balance torque range with 4-folg hybrid ceramic ball bearing and 300 W rated capacity under continuous load
- w/d/h: ca. 450 x 530 x 630 cm, weight: ca. 91 kg
Mills these materials:
- Non-precious alloys
- Zirconium dioxide
- PMMA for temporary restorations and splints
- Composite and Zirconia reinforced composite