For the purchase of this product please contact our service teamRequest offer
- Questions about the product? We are glad to be here for you!
Precision, wherever it matters.
Exclusively available from Schütz Dental in this form.
During the tactile scan, the individual stump is scanned with the tactile system and made into a digital unit with the CAD software. This results in a fast detection with impressive precision.
Benefit from the following advantages:
• Outstanding fit of your telescopic restorations
• Best possible quality for your patient
• Precision as your personal competitive advantage
• Safely reproducible results
• Precision and outstanding fit when scanning non-precious metal telescopes as well as implants, individual stumps, abutments, inlays, onlays
• Scans models, mush-bites, scan bodies, gingiva masks, situ models
• When using a tactile scanner, the error source "use of scan spray" is eliminated
• Proven precision by means of ISO certification
• Dimensions: ca. 30 x 53.5 x 42.4 cm, ca. 15 kg
• For maximum performance: up to 72 % faster