For the purchase of this product please contact our service teamRequest offer
- Questions about the product? We are glad to be here for you!
The fully automatic scanner Tizian Smart-Scan Plus stands out with the excellent results that your patients deserve and with technical reliability. It fits perfectly into the existing Schütz Dental system as well as into the Complete Digital Workflow. Our customer support is available to you for assistance.
Benefit from considerable time-savings and an enormous reduction of the workload thanks to the multi die adapters, the innovative triple camera scan technology and many other features. The high precision of Tizian Smart-Scan plus provides you with an ideal basis for your restoration, even with very complex jobs such as implant-supported bar restorations. Scan impressions in addition to dies. See the improvements in almost every sector. Contact your Area Manager now to find out where to see the Tizian Smart-Scan Plus live.
- Higher precision of the scan data (± 8 μm).
- Considerable time-savings by means of faster scans
- In most cases, a complete jaw scan takes only 26 sec.
- Multi-Die Adapter which lets you scan up to 8 individual stumps at once.
- Flexible Multi-Die Adapter optimizes your workflow by letting you scan a full arc or two partial arcs along with several individual stumps.
- Artikulator Scan – no scan fixator necessary.
- Blue-Light Scanning Technology
- New 3-axis-arm: Scan complex objects by inserting scan objects in almost any alignment. The additional third axis gives the scanner a close to unlimited field of vision, e.g. for impressions.
- Triple Camera Scan Technology with color texture support. This feature allows you to enter manually drawn marks into the digital design.
- Sensor for scan start above the objects
- Full integration into the Complete Digital Workflow of Schütz Dental.
- Competent consultancy and service by the Schütz Dental Support.
- Compact: ca. 29 x 29 x 34.2 cm
Partial and complete jaw scan
In most cases, a complete jaw scan with Tizian Smart-Scan plus will only take 26 seconds. A partial jaw scan will take even less time. Save time without foregoing precision.
Smoothly work with different articulator types. An articulator scan will help you produce restorations with even higher precision and it will help you save time. The plate contained in the set scans the exact position and transfers it to the virtual articulator.
Scan up to eight individual stumps optionally either on the die or on the Multi-Die plate. The matching of the individual stump scan with the die scan takes place fully automatically and with high precision.
Flexible Multi-Die Scan
Optimizes your workflow by letting you scan a full arc or two partial arcs along with several individual stumps. This means that you will work even faster with the Flexible Multi Die Scan, because you will only need two (instead of four) scans. The stumps can be positioned freely.
Aside from conventional die scans, this system will also scan impressions with outstanding quality and precision. In many cases this may save you the production of a die thus letting you work more efficiently.