For the purchase of this product please contact our service teamRequest offer
- Questions about the product? We are glad to be here for you!
HT-2 - larger capacity for a higher level of performance
With the larger heating chamber, the furnace can process three sintering trays Ø = 120 mm in one conventional long-term sintering process. The heating system with six high-quality molybdenum disilicide heating elements (MoSi2) facilitates SPEED-sintering processes within 76 min. These extraordinary features provide an optimal basis for dental labs and milling centers.
HT-2 is operated with a simple, self-explanatory program control. 4-line LCD-display, timer for overnight sintering, drying programs for wet-machined restorations. Three service programs for the maintenance of heating chamber and heating system are available.
90 single crowns or sintering disc
- Molybdenum disilicide heating elements PRO
- Max. temperature: 1650 °C
- Performance max.: 3800 W
- Capacity of the sintering chamber: 3 x Ø 120/30 mm
- Height of the sintering chamber: 102 mm
- Number of heating elements: 6
- Program control (LCD-display, 4 stages, 30 program slots)
- Service programs
A - Temperature control* (only in conjunction with test-kit)
C - Purge heating chamber
E - Regenerate heating elements
- Thermo couple: PtRh-Pt, type S
- Temperature accuracy at 1500 °C: +/-3 °C
- Weight: 74 kg
- Dimensions W/D/H: 500/560/820 mm