For the purchase of this product please contact our service teamRequest offer
- Questions about the product? We are glad to be here for you!
The model variants of the TABEO series are ideal for smaller CAD/CAM systems or for supplementing existing sintering furnaces.
Their respective capacities vary from one sintering tray Ø = 100 mm up to three sintering trays Ø = 120 mm. Your sintering program can easily be entered and saved in the program controller which is adapted for the TABEO series. Pre-set service programs support you during the simple maintenance and cleaning of the heating systems.
Designed for conventional long-term sintering. Heating elements made from molybdenum disilicide (MoSi2) facilitate a maximum furnace temperature of 1650 °C. Preset service programs help regenerate contamination of the heating elements.
Due to their physical properties, heating elements made of silicon carbide (SiC) offer a maximum furnace temperature of 1550 °C. The SiC heating elements do not need to be regenerated with a service program.
The MoSi2 model variants are equipped with 4 high-quality molybdenum disilicide heating elements of the latest generation which facilitate a sintering temperature of up to 1650 °C. The regular execution of pre-set service programs can prevent possible discoloration of restorations and increase the life span of the heating elements and the heating chamber.
- molybdenum disilicide heating elements
- Maximum temperature: 1650 °C
- Performance: max. 1500 W
- Voltage range / frequency 220-240 V / 50-60 Hz
- Number of heating elements: 4
- Height of the sintering chamber: 42 cm
- Service programs
A - Temperature control* (only in conjunction with test-kit)
C - Purge heating chamber
E- Regenerate heating elements
- Program control (7-Segment LED, 4 stages, 9 program slots, special features)
- Thermo couple PtRh-Pt, type S
- Maximum heating rate 25 °C/min.
- Temperature accuracy at 1500 °C +/- 3 °C
- Weight: 55 kg
- Dimensions W/D/H 400/400/600 mm