For the purchase of this product please contact our service teamRequest offer
- Questions about the product? We are glad to be here for you!
The zebris jaw measurement system records the mobility of the lower jaw using a method which measures the travel time of ultrasonic impulses, without touching the patient. The system consists of a face bow with an integrated receiver module, and a perfectly balanced lower jaw sensor for measuring near the joint.
The advantages of the new Bluetooth PC connection module:
- Cable-free analysis
- Freedom of movement for the patient
- Use in interdisciplinary applications
Enter the reference plane e.g. the axial-orbital plane, using a stylus. By means of the Porion sticks and the Glabella support, the maxillary bow is aligned with the patient's skull. The system allows you to identify a fulcrum line which is determined with help of the protrusion movements and opening movements in central condyle position or as a kinematic axis. The WinJaw measurement software included with the system calculates articulator setting values, comprehensive functional parameters, and can determine a neuromuscular centric lower jaw position.
The JMT System contains:
- basic unit with power supply pack including articulator programming module and Real Movement data export
- maxilla facebow with receiver modules
- mandibule bow with trigger sensor (ca. 40 g)
- foot switch
- T-attachment for bite fork
- user manual
- transport case