For the purchase of this product please contact our service teamRequest offer
The zebris JMT measurement system records the mobility of the lower jaw using a method which measures the travel time of ultrasonic impulses, without touching the patient. The system consists of a face bow with an integrated receiver module, and an optimally balanced lower jaw sensor for measuring near the joint.
The benefits of the new Bluetooth PC connection module:
- Cable-free analysis
- Freedom of movement for the patient
- Use in interdisciplinary applications
With the Porion sticks and the Glabella support, the upper jaw bow automatically aligns with the patient's skull. The system allows you to identify a fulcrum line which is determined either in central condyle position or as a kinematic axis from the protrusion- and opening movements. The measurement software included with the system calculates articulator setting values, comprehensive functional parameters, and can determine a neuromuscular centric lower jaw position.
The JMT System contains:
- basic unit with power supply pack including an articulator programming module and Real Movement data export
- facebow with receiver modules
- lower jaw ultrasound transmitter (ca. 40 g)
- foot switch
- bite fork
- user manual
- transport case