For the purchase of this product please contact our service teamRequest offer
- Questions about the product? We are glad to be here for you!
The alloy for your framework attachment model casts, implant over-constructions and delicate model casts.
- Extremely hard
- High elongation at break
- Easily removed oxide
- Excellent to polish
- Extremely bright sheen after polishing
- For delicate model casting
- Suitable for large and also delicate construction
- Hardness: HV 398
- Elongation at break: 6%
- Tensile strength: 980 µPa
- Specific weight: 8.3 g/cm2
- Melting range: 1368-1385 °C
Both alloys contain < 0.5% carbon. They are suitable for lasers and will not become brittle (heat cracks). Both alloys have been tried and tested for more than 25 years. They are biologically safe and bio-compatible. Naturally, neither alloy contains nickel or beryllium or any other contentious ingredients.