For the purchase of this product please contact our service teamRequest offer
- Questions about the product? We are glad to be here for you!
Alphador Pdf 12 natural is a universal alloy, to be used with multiple indications and highly comfortable to work with, equally applicable for all indications.
Its physical properties make Alphador Pdf 12 natural particularly suitable for large span work. The solidus point of 975 °C gives you impeccable heat stability. The CTE-value of 16.0x10-6K-1 (25-500 °C) means there is no need for tempering, and permits rapid cooling of low melt, high expansion ceramics.
Alphador Pdf 12 Natural is a rich gold colour and is free of copper, palladium and silver. Use this alloy for making inlays, crowns, bridges, milling techniques and model casting.
- Pd and Cu free
- Bio compatible and resistant to corrosion
- Outstanding working properties
- High thermal stability
- Wide range of indications
- Can be veneered with special ceramics