For the purchase of this product please contact our service teamRequest offer
- Questions about the product? We are glad to be here for you!
Alphalink Cem is a dual-curing fixing composite for natural teeth.
- Adhesive fixation of indirect restorations such as veneers, inlays, onlays, crowns and bridges.
- Suited to fixing restorations made from glass ceramics, zirconium dioxide, composite, Zirconia reinforced composite, precious metal, non-precious metal or titanium.
- Adhesive fixation of root pins and core build-ups (as core build-up material).
- Extraordinary bonding strength on dentin and ceramics
- High radiopacity, radiopaque (210 % Al)
- Very high compressive strength of 290 MPa
- Automix cartridge for easy handling
- Transparent mixing tip
- High biocompatibility, as the material is free of Bis-GMA
- Long-term stability due to excellent physical properties
- Safe, because it is dual-curing
- Excellent aesthetics with three different colors
- E-module: 12.039 MPa
- bending strength: 118 MPa
- very high Vickers hardness: 549 MPa
Curing time incl. working range:
- Room temperature ca. 21 °C (ca. 69.8 °F): ca. 7-9 min
- Intraoral 37 °C (ca. 98.6 °F): 3-4 min
8 g automix cartridge
Available colors: A2, A3, semi-transparent