For the purchase of this product please contact our service teamRequest offer
- Questions about the product? We are glad to be here for you!
3 in 1: Etching, Priming, Bonding in only one step directly in your patient's mouth!
PrimeBond7 is a 7th generation self-etching and light-curing single-component adhesive that facilitates attaching standard filling composites (e.g. Capo Bulk Fill Plus or Capo Slow Flow) safely and reliably to natural tooth substances in just one step. Combine indirect restorations made of composite and ceramic (inlays, onlays, veneers, or crowns) with light-curing and dual-curing luting composites. An additional indication of the material is the repair of fractured composite fillings.
The adhesive can be used for the self-etch or selective etch technique.
- Direct, light-curing composite restorations on natural teeth
- Indirect restorations made of composite and ceramic (inlays, onlays, veneers, or crowns) with light-curing and dual-curing luting composites (e.g. Alphalink Cem)
- Repair of fractured composite fillings
- Compatible with standard light-curing composite materials
- Extraordinary, durable bond
- Quick and easy: etchant, primer, and bonding agent in one single bottle
- Reliable and safe: no risk of over-etching when using the self-etch technique
- Forms a homogeneous adhesive layer to reduce ‘pooling’
- Clean work and economical use thanks to optimum drop control
- Gentle etching (pH value > 2) reduces the risk of hypersensitivities
- No refrigeration necessary
- Good biocompatibility: free of both TEGDMA and MMA
Bond strength dentin: 26.0 MPa
Bond strength enamel: 24.0 MPa
pH value: > 2
Source: GDF Gesellschaft für dental Forschung Innovationen GmbH