For the purchase of this product please contact our service teamRequest offer
- Questions about the product? We are glad to be here for you!
This composite combines the easy handling of a flowable composite with the extraordinary physical properties of a paste.
Capo Slow Flow is a light-curing composite for sealing fissures and for the treatment of cervical caries in anterior and posterior teeth. The flowability of the composite combined with its stability facilitates your work and leaves you enough time for shaping the restoration. The material is also suited to a precise application in undercuts. It will save you time and money.
Thanks to the special color pigments, the restorations, which adapt aesthetically to the natural tooth color, will convince you. You will obtain a durable and lasting result. With its high filler content of 77 % (by weight) and the different particle sizes, the product produces restorations with extraordinary physical properties, e.g. low shrinkage and a high Vickers hardness.
- Very high filler content of 77 % (by weight)
- Free of Bis-GMA
- No dripping
- Easy to apply
- Polishes to a high lustre easily and quickly
- Extraordinary flowability, even in undercuts
- Compatible with most conventional composites, adhesives and bonders
- Natural color adaption
- High radiopacity (210 % Al) guarantees an even safer treatment