For the purchase of this product please contact our service teamRequest offer
- Questions about the product? We are glad to be here for you!
Capo Bulk Fill is a light-curing posterior tooth composite for the direct filling therapy and for restorations using the bulk fill technique. This simple and quick technique is suitable for layers with a thickness of up to 4 mm. This highly viscous material adapts very well to the bottom and walls of the cavity.
Capo Bulk Fill compules: Set of 15 x 0.25 g compules
Advantages Capo Bulk Fill compules:
- high output quantity
- hardly any loss of material
- excellent surface quality
- cap is easy to remove/unscrew
- extremely hygienic in use
Further benefits of Capo Bulk Fill:
- Quick and easy to work with, for a layer thickness of up to 4 mm
- Minimal shrinkage = very safe to use
- Extraordinarily good physical properties (filler content approx. 77 %)
- No additional layers required to cover the cavity (class I) = saves time
- High radiopacity (210 % Al) guarantees reliable diagnosis between the filling material and the natural tooth substance
- Compatible with most bonders and composite systems
- Biocompatible: 100 % free of bisphenol A, HEMA and TEG-DMA
- Universal dentin color = natural appearance
- Outstanding flow behavior
- Easy to polish
- fillings with layer thicknesses of up to 4 mm (class I cavities)
- base fillings with layer thicknesses of up to 4 mm (class II cavities). In case of class II cavities, it is necessary to cover the base filling with a composite suitable for class II cavities.
- cavity lining as a bottom layer in class I and II cavities