For the purchase of this product please contact our service teamRequest offer
Work more quickly and more easily than ever before without compromising the physical properties.
Save time with layers of up to 4 mm.
Capo Bulk Fill is a light-curing composite for posterior restorations in the direct filling technique and for the “Bulk Fill”-technique. This quick and easy method is suitable for layers with a thickness of up to 4 mm. The stable flow material adapts really well to the bottom and walls of the cavity.
- Fillings with layer thicknesses of up to 4 mm in Black‘s class I cavities.
- Base fillings/liners with layer thicknesses of up to 4mm in Black‘s class II cavities. For the final layer in a class II cavity, only use composites which are suited to filling Black‘s class II cavities.
- Cavity lining – as a first (bottom) layer in Black‘s class I and II cavities.
- Biocompatible: 100% free of Bis-GMA, HEMA and TEGDMA
- Outstanding physical properties (total filler content ca. 77 % by weight)
- Excellent flow behavior
- Natural fluorescence
- Natural appearance due to a universal dentin shade
- No additional layers are necessary to cover class I cavities.
- Quick and easy to work with
- Easy to polish
- Minimal shrinkage provides for a very safe application
- High radiopacity (210 % AI) ensures a dependable diagnosis between the filling material and the natural tooth substance
- Independent: compatible with most bonding and composite systems
- Made in Germany