For the purchase of this product please contact our service teamRequest offer
- Questions about the product? We are glad to be here for you!
ALTER TEXT: Überarbeitung der Übersetzung notwendig.
The Easy Introduction to Digital Dentistry
Medit i500 – The Intraoral Scanner
Value, efficiency and productivity - together, these three qualities make this intraoral scanner an attractive addition to your workflow. Designed with quality in mind, the Medit i500 was created to add value to your practice. Regardless of vour specialization the i500 ensures that professional needs are met, workflows are optimized and flexibility is guaranteed.
- High ROI: An unparalleled performance combined with a competitive price provides an exceptionally fast return on investment
- Flexibility: This open system can be fully integrated into the CAD/CAM workflow. It offers the choice to export STL files, OBJ files or PLY files and ensures an optimal data transfer as well as an obstacle-free cooperation.
- Impressive speed: The sophisticated scan algorithm with two high resolution cameras makes Medit i500 a safe and efficient intraoral scanner.
- Powder-free: No need for powder in most regular cases. The scanner even detects partial metallic crowns.
- High precision:
Trueness (Accuracy) = 5.1 μm (± 0.49 μm)
Precision (Consistency) = 3.2 μm (± 0.74 μm)
Depth of focus is adjusted in the software in a range of 1.5 mm - 18.5 mm
Perfect harmony of software and hardware
Using the i500 and its accompanying software is a pleasant experience. It is easy to understand for all users, and it is simple to incorporate the system into your practice or lab.
Userfriendly software: The user interface of the software is intuitive and offers a streamlined process to reduce scanning time significantly.
Analysis of undercuts: This feature allows the analysis of undercut areas based on insertion direction. The insertion direction is preset either automatically or manually.
Analysis of occlusion: This feature displays any interference between the maxilla and mandible on an easy-to-read color map.
Protected areas: This feature protects a part of the scan data (e.g. of the retracted gingiva) from further scans (e.g. of the gingiva which has collapsed in the meantime).
HD camera: It is easy to take a HD photograph of the intraoral situation at any time.
HD scanning: By using an HD scan, the user can obtain a more precise scan of the margins, a higher dimensional stability and a higher level of detail.
Auto brightness: The automatic adjustment of brightness ensures a constantly optimal exposure to obtain the best possible scan quality at all times.
Calibration specimen: The calibration cylinder provided offers the safety of consistent scanner performance.