For the purchase of this product please contact our service teamRequest offer
Whether it’s the upper or lower jaw, hard or soft bone - the IMPLA cylindrical implant is the answer to the everyday demands of implantology. The basic cylindrical shape is complemented by synchronous threading to the implant shoulder. In the same way, the surface of the cylindrical implant is sanded and etched to the implant shoulder. Alongside very good primary stability, even in cancellous bones, the cylindrical implant design gives you a high degree of flexibility. In particular, the insertion depth can be adapted very quickly by the surgeon. The self-tapping thread reduces the amount of surgery needed. Integrated Platform Switching ensures better preservation of the marginal bone.
- Hex connection for rotation-secure connection between implant and abutment.
- Special micro-thread with a pitch of 0.8 mm for very high primary stability.
- Large Bone Lock for easy insertion and increased removal protection.
- Integrated Platform Switching to improve the soft tissue attachment.
- Self-tapping thread for a maximum level of surgical flexibility
- Microstructured, high-purity surface for optimal cell adaptation and safe osseointegration