For the purchase of this product please contact our service teamRequest offer
Sterilization box available in sizes S, M and L, for the sterilization of surgical instruments.
Dimensions size S (A8):
Outside dimensions: 90 x 90 x 55 mm
Internal dimensions: 65 x 60 x 47 mm
Dimensions size M (A6):
Outside dimensions: 190 x 110 x 60 mm
Internal dimensions: 165 x 92 x 49 mm
Dimensions size L (A4):
Outside dimensions: 290 x 190 x 60 mm
Internal dimensions: 265 x 165 x 49 mm
Sterisafe® DURO Sterilization container
- Sterility barrier and packaging system made from high-performance plastics
- Suited to almost all steam sterilization procedures under vacuum at temperatures of 121°C (249.8 °F) and 134°C (273.2 °F) as well as to low-temperature sterilization with gas (FORM and EO) and to H2O2/H2O2-plasma (in the following: VH2O2).
- Only tools which are suited to multiple sterilization and to this sterilization procedure must be sterilized in Sterisafe® DURO.
Sterisafe® DURO sterilization container made from high-performance plastics:
- are translucent
- are highly shock-resistant (no dents)
- are > pH 10 reprocessable
- can be sterilized with steam, plasma, EO or FO.
- are maintenance-free (no seal, no erosion), upper and lower part of the container close bacteria-proof according to Pasteur's principle
- are proven to save downtimes and service cost of your instruments
- have been well-proven for many years
Sterisafe® DURO sterilization container have been designed in accordance with national / international standards and regulations
- DIN EN 868-1 and -8: 1999
- DIN EN ISO 11607-1 and -2: 2006
- CE marking in accordance with MDD 93/42 EWG